Timber Creek Estates has multiple amenities to support our growing community.
- Pool Information
- All residents must have signed Pool Rules on file before accessing the pool
- Must have an assigned key fob for entry
- Pool Hours:
Pool may be closed without notice at any time for maintenance needs.
- Mondays - 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays - 9 a.m. to 7:59 p.m. | Adult Only Swim 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays - 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays - 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays - 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays - 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sundays - 9 a.m. to 7:59 p.m. | Adult Only Swim 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Need a Pool fob?
The residents have selected a nice commercial-grade play structure that was installed during the beginning of Phase 4 construction. Select the links below to see the structure. The structure may vary slightly from the drawing presented below.
Land near playground
The HOA has ownership of the 2 lots next to the playground on SW 26th Terrace, as well as the 3.4 acres on the other side of the creek. In the 2014 neighborhood survey the most popular options for the lots were a splash pad and clubhouse. Residents will decide which amenities to pursue and how to fund them at a later date, after the HOA handover is completed. The 3.4 acres can be used for amenities in the future as well.